Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
Availability: In Stock
Aquatic Life Classic RO, RO/DI & DI Systems - Economical Filtered Water using Standard 10" Cartridges. The Classic RO systems provide up to 50 &100 GPD of economically filtered reverse osmosis water, removing harmful substances such as heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water.
Features: Manual flush valve allows user to increase membrane life
- Clear micron cartridge housing makes it easy to view when cartridge should be replaced
- Wrenches make it easy to access the cartridge and membrane housings
- Garden hose adapter make it easy to connect to a faucet
- 1/4 inch Buddy-Fit Press Fit Connectors simplify plumbing
- 10 ft. x 1/4 inch of each Blue, Yellow and Red Polyethylene Tubing helps with plumbing setup
- Built-in wall mount bracket allows the unit to be hung and secured in place.
OPERATING REQUIREMENTS: Optimal water pressure: 40-65 PSI (if under 40 PSI a booster pump is required), Maximum water pressure: 80 PSI (if over 80 PSI a pressure regulator is required). Optimal water temperature: 77*F (25*C), Maximum water temperature: 105*F (40.5*C), Typical rejection rate: 1:3.5. 50 GPD Classic RO (540229), 100 GPD Classic RODI (540326).
50 GPD dimensions with bracket: 14.5" wide x 5.5" deep x 16.5" high. Weight 11 lbs.