Classic limewood protein skimmer for nano reef aquariums, made with high quality glass and materials. Includes acrylic mount, limewood air stone, airline, valve, connectors and everything you need to start skimming.
Glass Tube: 27cm x 3cm
Rubber stopper and barbs may add approx 2.5cm to the overall length.
With bracket installed, width inside the tank will be approx 4.5cm
1. Glass Skimmer: Made with high quality Pyrex glass. It has a simple and practical straight shape so you can remove the air stone from the top without having to unmount the skimmer.
2. Acrylic Mount: Versatile mount allows you to install the skimmer on most rimless and rimmed tanks.
3. Mount Screw: Can be screwed on the back of the mount for rimless tanks and on the front of the mount for rimmed tanks.
4. Rubber Stopper: Has an air inlet hole and a waste drain hole. The air valve must be placed into the air inlet hole and the elbow connector must be inserted into the waste drain hole.
5. Limewood Airstone: Made of high quality limewood, produces microbubbles that trap the waste that is subsequently drained to a waste container of your choice.
6. Rigid Acrylic Tube: One end must be inserted into the air inlet hole on the bottom of the rubber stopper. The other end has a flexible connector for connecting the limewood airstone. Comes pre-assembled for your convenience.
7. O-Ring: Holds the glass skimmer on the acrylic mount and can be repositioned for height adjustment.
8. Air Valve: Must be inserted into the air inlet hole on the top of the rubberstopper. Use it to adjust air flow to the limewood airstone.
9. Elbow connector: One end must be inserted into the waste drain hole onthe rubber stopper. Connect a length of flexible tubing to the other end of the elbow long enough to get to your waste container.
10. Flexible tubing: We included 4’ of flexible tubing.
11. Straight tubing connector: Can be optionally inserted into a hole on the cap of your waste container or to connect airline tubing directly to the air inlet in case you prefer to use your own in-line air valve.
• Waste Container: It can be as simple as a used water bottle. Air must be able to exit the container at all times for proper operation, so we recommend that you leave the waste container uncapped. If you decide to place a cap, then you must drill 2 holes on the cap, one for inserting the included straight tubing connector and another one for allowing air to exit.
The hole for the connector is approximately 5/32” (drill bit size).
AP-3 Air pump
The AP-Series air pumps have been designed to satisfy the requirements of a multitude of water related applications. These beautifully designed,environmentally friendly pumps can be used for:
Aerating Single or Multiple Aquarium Tanks
Oxygenating Hydroponic Nutrients
Oxygenating Indoor Ponds and Water Gardens
Aerating Single or Multiple Terrarium Tanks
Oxygenating Indoor Water Features
All AP-Series air pumps operate on standard 110V electric and come with 6' power cords. They have been designed to operate efficiently with amotor that is non-oil lubricated.
Instructions for AP 2,3,4 and 8 (opens PDF in new window)
Python airline tubing is made from a non-toxic, FDA approved, and ozone safe material. Its pale blue color is easy to conceal, making it virtually inisible in your aquarium. Python airline tubing is flecible and will never crack or yellow like competing products. Fits all standard air pumps, aerating ornaments, and accessories. 3/16" inside diameter.