Solartronic (ST) is our flagship lighting fixture with our patented dynamic light source. The ST doesn’t only have 1 unique feature but 2. When combined with Mastertronic, the lighting intensity can be automatically adjusted based on nutrients or even alkalinity (PO4, NO3, dKH) reading. From many documentations, it has been confirmed that the higher the nutrients the higher lighting intensity should be or at least not the same level before the increase in nutrient levels. With the patented dynamic lighting feature, corals do not only receive a boring fixed lighting angle but multiple angles which create multiple sweet spots per fixture. This will promote natural lighting patterns resulting in natural growth while reducing shadowing due to overgrown colonies. These two unique features take reefing automation to the next level where no hobbyist has imagined until now! We have gathered a lot of comments/requests from various reefers who are extremely happy with the Alkatronic and Dosetronic and are eagerly waiting for the Solartronic release. The new lighting spectrum is a result of a cooperation with renowned lighting brand – ReefBrite. The ST also includes ReefBrite’s most sought-after product, the XHO, which will offer the best color pop and light spread.
• 280W full spectrum LED reef fixture with dynamic motion (2 axis)
• +/- 24 degrees for each axis. Mimic sun travel across the reef with blanket lighting.
• Powered by ReefBrite’s industry-leading XHO LED strips and cluster
• Different lighting profiles (spectrum, intensity, and angles) for different days of the week (7 days, 7 different profiles)
• 8 individually controlled lighting channels (XHO, Cool White, Blue, Royal Blue x 2, Photo Red, Green, UV)
• Wifi iOS and/or Android app with cloud access
• Dimension: 52 (L) x 39 (W) and 11.2cm at the highest point (middle)
• Dynamic lighting angle prevents hotspot bleaching corals but allow the fixture to run at higher (max) output to bring out more colors
• Lighting should not be set and forgotten but rather a constantly changing parameter (PAR) due to water chemistry such as nutrients and alkalinity.
• Different lighting profiles for different days of the week. An individual fixture in a group can also have a different lighting profile for best light angles.
• Auto adjustment of lighting intensity based on nutrient level. For example, lighting is now at 70% (defined by the user) and with PO4 at 0.1ppm. Mastertronic now has a new reading of 0.3 PO4 and will increase lighting intensity for the profile by 10%. When PO4 resumes 0.1ppm, the intensity is back to default which is 70%. Will also work in the opposite direction when the nutrient is too low and reduce intensity.
• True UV LED diodes. 365nm and 395nm
• Machined reflector for the dual cluster giving best spread and without laser type beams
CoralVue, Inc. and Focustronic hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.