Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
Availability: In Stock
WHY FEED YOUR CORALS?
Corals have a symbiotic relationship with zooxanthellae algae in their tissue that they receive nutrition from, but most corals also have a feeding apparatus for catching food like phytoplankton, zooplankton, and bacterial plankton. Many tanks are so well filtered that there is not enough "food" in the water column for corals to feed from. Supplementing with Coral Frenzy replenishes these planktons.
Corals react with a feeding response when Coral Frenzy is put into the aquarium and can even be seen capturing food particles and ingesting them. This extra energy can then be used for growth and multiplying.
I READ THAT MOST CORALS DO NOT EAT PHYTOPLANKTON.
While this is true because most corals are carnivores, phytoplankton is at the bottom of the food chain. It actually feeds the micro fauna in your tank. The micro fauna then feeds your corals. Coral Frenzy contains a unique formula of zooplankton and phytoplankton to help satisfy the carnivorous appetites of your corals. No other coral food on the market provides this diversity of supplements.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF USING CORAL FRENZY?
- Coral Frenzy is in a dry powder form, which has a 12 month shelf life. It will not go bad like live food cultures, which spoil if left out of the refrigerator and can be dangerous to give to corals past expiration dates.
- Coral Frenzy is concentrated: A 28g bottle can feed a 100 gallon tank for 2-3 months.
- Coral Frenzy provides an all-in-one food source, leaving room in the freezer and cabinet where you would otherwise be storing over 10 other food sources!
- Coral Frenzy is rich in amino acids, proteins, carotenoids, HUFA, PUFA, & Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
- Coral Frenzy is convenient and easy to use!
CORAL FRENZY CONTAINS: Salmon Roe, Oyster Larvae, Fish Protein, Rotifers, Copepods, Daphnia, Dunaliella salina, Haematococcus Pluvialis, Spirulina, & Schizochytrium.
FEEDING DIRECTIONS: For a 50 gal tank; Mix 1/4 tsp vigorously with a glass of aquarium water and pour into a high flow area or target feed. Feed 2X-3X a week depending on your systems needs. For best results, you should turn off your skimmer. When starting out, we recommend that you use less. How many times have you heard a company tell you to use less of their product?
PARTICLE ANALYSIS: 53-1700 microns
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS: Crude Protein (min) 52.8%, Crude Fat (min) 9.8%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.6%, Ash (max) 14.2%, Moisture (max) 6.8%, Omega 3 (min) 26.7%, Omega 6 (min) 10.6%.