Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
Availability: Out Of Stock
Note this is Bulk, bagged in just 1 lb plastic bags.
This ultra grade pellet carbon is a special high quality activated carbon with a diameter of 1mm made from selected grades of lignite and bituminous coal combined with steam activation and washing. The small size and high porosity of this activated carbon is especially effective at removing trace organic compounds and inorganic impurities from water in fine chemicals and industrial process applications.
• Excellent adsorption capacity with extremely high surface area
• Steam activated produced to the highest quality and purity
• Superior pore size and matrix capable of absorbing a wide range of organic molecule and particle sizes
• High mechanical strength with negligible loss in backwashing and reactivation
• Prewashed and processed to have very low dust content
• Packaged in one pound bag
• Complied to FDA requirement
• Ideal for use in both saltwater and freshwater
We recommend utilizing this ultra carbon in a media reactor for best results, but it may also be used in a filter bag with proper maintenance.
150ml of Ultra Carbon per 100 gallons of water.
COMPARE TO OTHER
SIMILAR PELLET CARBON
|Specifications:||Ultra Pellet Carbon||Other Premium Carbon|
|Total Surface Area (m2/g)||1320||1225|
|Iodine Number (mg/g):||>1000||>1000|
|Molasses Number (US):||>430||NA|
|Methylene Blue Absorption (g/100g):||24||24|
|Food Chemicals Codex:||PASS||PASS|
|Moisture (AS PACKED):||<2%||<5%|