Size: 9.5 x 4.5 x 2.5"
• Highest porosity and largest useable surface area, per unit weight or volume, of all filtration media available anywhere
• Provides huge amounts of aerobic and anaerobic surface area for efficientbacterial colonization.
• Provides over 71,000 square feet (6,596 square meters) of surface area per liter of medium. One brick has about 100,000 square feet of useable surface area for bacterial colonization.
• When properly colonized, and used as directed, it will reduce toxic ammonia and nitrites to near zero in ponds and all aquariums, marine or fresh.
• Also reduces phosphate significantly and dissolved organics.
• Works excellently as the only filtration medium for the aquarium or pond or may be employed in addition to other filtration media.
• Doped with Aragonite to buffer pH at the bacteria level, preventing acid buildup which eventually would kill the competing products)
Instructions and Guidelines: Use one XPORT Bio Brick for every 1,000 U.S. gallons (3,800 L ) of system capacity, more for heavy bio loads. Rinse material well with aquarium water or purified tap water. For superior results, seed the material using MicroBacter7 aquarium, by placing XPORT BIO BRICK in a plastic container, filling it with aquarium water, and then adding the full recommended dose of either bacterial product, based on the size of your aquarium, to that container. Allow to stand overnight and then add the seeded XPORT Bio Brick to your system. You may also add the water back to your aquarium, if desired. It is recommended that you use sponge, fine filter floss or other mechanical filtration ahead of XPORT Bio Brick to prevent clogging with organic material. For maximum results, also provide a good carbon source for growing bacteria, such as Brightwell Katalyst bio pellets or liquid Reef BioFuel, as appropriate for your aquarium, as directed on their label.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human use or consumption.
Ingredients: Contains inert, aragonite doped, man made high porosity stone. Weight varies, sold by volume not by weight
1 brick treats up to 1,000 gallons aquarium capacity