Planktonic blend for feeding Soft Corals, Bivalves, Sponges, Tunicates, Crinoids, and Polychaete Worms
• Biopigment-rich, powdered blend of marine phytoplankton, zooplankton, and proprietary complex particles providing marine protein and elements utilized in aragonite formation, specifically formulated to improve coloration of suspension-feeding invertebrates.
• Size range of particles falls is suitable for: soft corals (including colonial and solitary polyps); bivalves (Tridacnid and Hippopus clams, scallops, etc.); sponges; tunicates; crinoids; and sedentary, suspension-feeding polychaetes (e.g. feather dusters and Christmas tree worms).
• Simple to use. Enables aquarists to custom-blend planktonic suspensions to suit the nutritional requirements of their reef system(s).
• More economical than liquid planktonic suspensions.
• May be refrigerated for prolonged stability.
• Made in the USA of US-sourced, high-quality ingredients.
You must be logged in to post a product review.
Brightwell Aquatics Reef Blizzard
In Today's video, we are taking a look at Brightwell Aquatics Reef Blizzard food Corals, Fish, and Invertebrates... Just about everything in your reef tank.