ATI Sirius LED
The Sirius by ATI is designed for the serious reef keepers whose passion and commitment to their personal reef desire an upscale LED light. It’s high performance LED’s provide the power, efficiency and control required by high-end reef tanks and it’s slim, stylish housing gives it a sleek, sophisticated look making it the perfect fit for those who value both performance and style.
1. Powerful: High-quality LED’s provide the power, efficiency and control required for lighting high-end reef tanks.
2. Maximum Control: Each LED cluster features four independantly programmable color channels. Each individual cluster is also individually controllable.
3. 24 Hour Light Cycle: Produce realistic sunrise-sunset effects, cloud sweeps and moon light simulations.
4. Sleek, Sophisticated Look: The body is lightweight, durable and rust-proof and all components are enclosed inside the fixture housing.
5. Easy To Use: Intuitive, computer based control software makes adjusting light cycle quick and easy.
General Sizing Guideline:
- Recommended Tank Size: Up to 24" x 28".
- Recommended Tank Depth: up to 36" with proper placement of corals.
- LED Layout: 2x 75W LED Clusters
- LED Configuration (Per Cluster):
6x Cree XPE Blue
2x Luxeon M Royal Blue 450nm
2x Luxeon M Cool White
2x Cree XPE Red
1x Semileds Violet 420nm
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 14.2" x 1.6" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Power Consumption: Up to 145W at full intensity
- Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- ATI Sirius X2 LED w/Controller
- Hanging Kit
- Quick Start Guide