(Our Local Time: 12:06:50 am )
Tunze Conductivity meter
The unit is used for precise determination of the conductivity value in fresh, brackish and salt water. In salt water this conductivity meter displays the salt content through conductivity several times more accurate and simpler than a laboratory aerometer. This unit combines a robust hard carbon electrode and a temperature probe in a single-stick measuring electrode. The measurement is temperature compensated automatically. The measuring unit runs efficiently on a 9 Volt battery provided with an auto power off function. Continuous operation is possible without any problems when connected up to a separate power-supply unit. The measuring instrument comes with two types of wall holding device. The probe has a universal profiled holder and thus solves almost all installation problems.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395