(Our Local Time: 11:20:28 am )
TUNZE« Aquawind is an especially low-noise aquarium ventilator provided with a 5 V low-voltage power supply unit. Moreover, it comes with an attachment means, which can be used for every aquarium edge up to 25 mm (.98 in.). It produces a laminar air movement over the surface of the water, accelerating the evaporation process and thus achieving a cooling of the water. In standard aquariums, the cooling may amount to 1¦ to 2¦ Celsius (1.8¦ to 3.6¦ F) on 500 litres (132 USgal.).
Adjustable to two performances, with power supply unit and universal holder.
Dimensions: L 270 x W 100 x H 30 mm (L 10.6 x W 3.9 x H 1.13 in.).
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395