(Our Local Time: 9:34:01 pm )
Seachem Gray Coast Substrate 22 lbs
Gray Coast" Calcite is an all natural calcite substrate for all types of marine, reef and tropical aquaria. Its chemical composition will assist in stabilizing calcium and alkalinity while preventing large pH declines. Unlike competing ˘wet" gravels, Gray Coast" is sold dry: this bag contains 35% more gravel than a bag of wet gravel of equal weight. These products imply that they contain living, microscopic animals when in fact they only contain common bacteria. Dry or wet, there are bacteria on every substrate available. If one is concerned with shortening the tank cycle time for a new system, then the use of a product designed for that particular purpose would be more appropriate (such as Seachem's Stability").
Simply rinse before use to remove any residual dust. To determine the number of bags required for your aquarium, please note that each bag (10 kg, 22 lbs) occupies a volume of 6,000 cm3 (366 cu. in.). To determine your desired volume multiply tank width by length by desired depth.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395