(Our Local Time: 8:58:06 am )
Salifert pH Test High accuracy
The pH value can have a major impact on the growth of corals and calcareous algae and on many biological processes. The pH should not be allowed to fluctuate more than approx. 0.3 units during 24 hours and should preferably be kept between 8.0 and 8.2.
If the pH is too low then the cause may be a too low alkalinity and/or insufficient aeration.
A low pH can be corrected by improving aeration and by increasing the alkalinity to NSW (Natural seawater) value or upto approx 25% above NSW levels.
The Salifert pH test kit is sufficiently accurate to monitor pH fluctuations of approx 0.2 pH units. Our KH + pH Buffer allows fast and efficient correction of alkalinity.
Approx. 50 tests per kit. Range pH 7.4 - 8.6.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395