(Our Local Time: 7:31:02 pm )
Seawater Salinity Calibration Fluid (35ppt, 53.1mS/cm@77F/25C)
The standard seawater saline (35ppt/psu, 53.1mS/cm, 77˚F/25˚C) from Sybon Scientific instruments is a standardized saline preparation specifically designed and formulated with salinity, density, conductivity and parameters identical to the acerage seawater composed of more than 70 different macro, minor and trace cations and anions, but without the undesired organic particles and bacterial debris typically found in seawater. With perfect chemical homogeneity and consistency, the saline is ideal for calibrating laboratory or professional instruments and meters in analytical testings that require the most accurate and precise measurement.
Click HERE for full page brochure (opens new window)
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395