(Our Local Time: 3:16:47 am )
Pinpoint Salinity Monitor w/probe
PINPOINT Salinity Monitor" will accurately and immediately measure the amount of salt in any marine or freshwater system. The reading is fully temperature compensated and the conversion chart will precisely show the corresponding density (specific gravity) or % salt (refractometer) values. Every saltwater aquarist should own this monitor; the accuracy is superb! This monitor is especially useful to determine the low level of salt required for Koi, whether in an aquarium or outdoor pond. Comes complete with meter, probe and calibration fluid.
- Given proper care, the PINPOINT Salinity Monitor" should last a lifetime.
- Powered by a standard 9-volt battery (not included).
- For more details, see Users Guide.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395