(Our Local Time: 12:07:03 am )
High Temperature Silicone Rubber Tubing 1/2" ID
High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Tubing
Semisoft: Shore A70
Soft: Shore A50
Very Soft: Shore A35
Temperature Range: -94° to 392° F
Use with barbed fittings
Looking for rubber tubing that can take the heat? Silicone is a synthetic rubber that’s more resilient than natural rubber, making it a popular choice for peristaltic (squeeze-action) pumps. Tubing won’t impart taste or odors and maintains its flexibility over time. Use with water, air, and food and beverage. Tubing is made from FDA-compliant resins. Material meets ASTM D2000. Tubing can be sterilized with steam (autoclaving) and radiation.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395