(Our Local Time: 9:39:59 am )
Mexican Red Leg Hermit
Discount Pricing 12 plus 1.20 each, 24 plus 1.00 each, 48 plus .80 each. The price will change in your basket as you increase the quantity.
Clibinarius digueti: No matter how you look at it, this is the best reef hermit for the money. From the Sea of Cortez, this hardy and very active hermit truly is an algae grazing hermit. It has a dark scarlet body with blue spotted red tipped legs. Also known as the Reef Janitor or Mexican red leg. Average length 1.00". These guys will eat diatom, hair, detritus, and **EAT** red slime. These guys are a little more aggressive hermit then scarlets, but not as bad as the blue legs. Recommend 1 per 2 gallons, up to 1 to 1 for major algae problems.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395