(Our Local Time: 9:07:44 pm )
Hydor Korallia 1150 Reef Controller Kit (2 pumps + Smart Wave
Our newly designed impeller increases the efficiency of the industry's most popular circulating pumps. - improved impeller for better flow
- reinforced nose cone covers (to lessen and hopefully eliminate breakage)
- thicker, stronger boxes. You may have noticed this if you handled the previous version at all. This thicker box is much sturdier.
A compact, energy saving controllable pump with amazing, never before seen performance! Even the exclusive magnet suction-cup support has been improved becoming also a vibration-absorbing device.
Find the model that better suits your needs, position it, plug it into a timer or directly into your electricity supply and watch the aquarium instantky benefit from the powerful yet gentle flow.
Koralia Evolution is an improved Koralia with higher flow and lower power consumption than traditional Koralia. The Koralia Evolution may be used on wave timers. The Koralia Evolution incorporates a re-designed shaft-less impeller system for wide and gentle water flow.
Higher efficiency up to 20% more water flow then previous models New Smaller Design Controllable - can be connected to a timer Exclusive patented magnet-suction cup mounting support New Shaft Less Impeller Technology Unique Impeller Design, wide and gentle flow
|Koralia Evo 1150||Yes||1150 gph 5.5W|
The Smart Wave helps recreate the natural currents that promote a healthy aquarium by controlling 1 or more pumps, on two separate channels with a wattage limit of 100 watts each. This means you can control up to 16 Koralia Evolution 1400s on each channel.
Smart Wave installation is a breeze with a convenient built in mounting eyelet and water resistant body allowing you to hang the Smart Wave anywhere you can put a nail.
The Smart Wave is also easy to use with 3 different movement programs set with the turn of a dial; Alternating, Synchronized and Feed. The interval length is easily set with just the turn of a knob around a clearly marked time scale. LED indicators quickly tell you what is on and what is off.
The Smart Wave works with Koralia Nano, Evolution and Magnum as well as other powerheads on the market compatible with ON/OFF programs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395