(Our Local Time: 3:22:34 am )
Inline TDS Monitor
Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Use the monitor to determine when the filters need to be changed.
•Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
•Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
•Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
•Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
•Factory Calibrated: our meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be re calibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
•Comes equipped with John Guest Quick-Connect T-fittings as shown.
•Installs quickly and easily.
•Range: 0-9990 ppm
•Cable Length: 24.5" (including sensor)
•Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
•Battery life: over 1000 hours of continuous use
•Size: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x .8 x 1.9 in.)
•Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395