(Our Local Time: 9:10:13 pm )
Hanna Checker Nitrite Ultra Low Range
Adaptation of EPA Diazotization method Accuracy ±10 ppb ±4% of reading 1 ppb resolution (200 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off .
Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA's powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 64 g (2.25 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
SPECIFICATIONS HI 764 (Nitrite ULR)
Range: 0 to 200 ppb
Resolution: 1 ppb
Accuracy: ±4% of reading ±10 ppb @ 25ºC
Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector: Silicon photocell
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off: After 3 minutes of non-use
Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Method: Adaptation of EPA Diazotization method 354.1.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395