(Our Local Time: 7:08:33 pm )
Octopus Pellet Reactor 5.5" diameter x 14.5"
Rated up to: 475 gallons
Holds: 2000ml | Dim: 8.3″ x 8.3″ | Body Diameter: 5.5"″ | Height: 20.9″
Requires feed pump: 800~1000gph
Reverse Cone Dispersement Plate
Biopellet Reactor specifically designed for the use of solid carbon dosing biopellets
These Revolutionary Media Reactors have a fluidizing cone bottom design to help keep the Biopellet media in suspension and evenly disperse the water upwards, without restricting the flow through the unit. These advanced reactor units also includes fastening screws on the lid for a sure tight seal and a mesh NEW durable acrylic screen to keep the biopellets within the reactor without the risk of restricting flow or clogging like other media reactors on the market. These units come in 3 different sizes.
Recommended Tank Size Up to 475 Gallons
Suggested Amount: 2000ml*
Diameter: 5.5″ | Height: 21″
Footprint: 7″ x7″ - 8.3" with lid
Input & Output: ½” Direct PVC or barb fittings ½" or 5/8” barb fittings
- BioSphere Media
- Feed Pump producing ~1000Gph with valve
Warranty - 1 year warranty on reactor body.
*depends on brand of BioPellet media used.
Note: BioSphere media recommended
|Octopus Pellet Reactor|
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395