(Our Local Time: 9:50:26 pm )
Carib Sea Calcium Reactor Media - 8 pounds
A complete reactor media containing not only calcium and carbonate, but essential trace elements as well. In fact, A.R.M." has nearly 50 times the strontium of other brands (7390 ppm). A.R.M." is processed for immediate use, no rinsing required, and has double the surface area of regular aragonite. Precision grading (2-3mm) allows for maximum carbon dioxide penetration, and the exclusion of gastropod shells insures the lowest phosphate (less than 1/10 of 1 ppm) content. This grading also carries in the highest concentration of Halimeda incrassata, an aragonite so pure it has been used as a laboratory standard. A.R.M." has the highest solubility of any reactor media available (metastable at 8.2) so typical CO2 consumption is much lower.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395