(Our Local Time: 9:47:23 am )
PocketExpert Guide: Marine Invertebrates
500+ Essential-To-Know Aquarium Species
RONALD L. SHIMEK, PH.D.
|PROFILING SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL and bizarre animals that make their way into marine aquariums, this second entry into the bestselling PocketExpert Series covers more than 500 species and groups of special interst to reef aquarists. |
Written by an invertebrate zoologist and avid marine aquarist More than 500 world-class color identifying photgraphs Includes: Scientifc and Common Names; Maximum Size; Range; Natural Habitat; Lighting; Fooda and Feeding; Reef Aquarium Compatibility; and Captive Care advice Covers: crustaceans (shrimps, crabs lobsters); corals (soft and stony); anemones; echonoderms (crinoids, sea star, brittle stars, urchins, sea cucumbers); mollusks (clams, snails, nudibranchs); sponges; bryozoans; worms; and many others Easy-to-use field guide format
POCKETEXPERT GUIDE: MARINE INVERTEBRATES
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395