(Our Local Time: 11:27:10 pm )
AquaHub PumpStopper Kit
Everything you need to build a great overflow prevention system.
Use Mold-a-Holder formable bracket to mount switch at top of tank.
If water level reaches the float, power is cut to your return pump.
Prevents an overflow in the event of a siphon break.
Also keeps water from overflowing tank if overflow pipe gets blocked.
All you need to add is an extension cord appropriate for your pump.
If system is tripped, a warning light illuminates.
Pump will not turn back on until you hit the system reset button.
Warning: this is a project involving 120V electricity. Do not attempt this project If you are not comfortable working with basic electrical wiring. We cannot be held liable for injuries.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395