Logo
 
Wet Circuits Power Strip - Model: WCS-1843BG - Black/Green
Be the first to review this product.
 
On Sale!
$49.99
$44.54

Item #: STL-1843
Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
Weight: 4LBS
Availability: In Stock

Add To Cart


Prevent electrical shocks and potential fire!
Our WetCircuits products were designed to prevent accidental electrocutions, minimize chances of appliances short circuiting and burning out, and eliminate the fires caused by cords overheating.

Our patented designed Wet Circuit products can effectively prevent:

•Electric shocks from water spill or submersion
•Electric shocks from accidental touch
•Electric shocks from inserting of metal objects
•Fire caused by carbon accumulation due to sparks*
•Fire due to internal wiring overheating
*Tiny sparks are often generated upon inserting a plug into electrical sockets. This caused the copper plates in the socket to carbonize, which can lead to overheating over a period of time.

Our products are made with the intention to be water resistant. Our patented design and special protective material minimize the flow of electricity when in contact with water. This allows machines that you have plugged in to keep working while you are protected from being electrocuted.

Wet Circuits perfect under these scenarios:
•Accidental water spilled on the outlets
•Occasional rain (and snow!)
•Wet hands
•Temporary flooding (Do not submerge it under water from more than 2 hours. Special protective material may wear off after prolonged exposure under water.)

ChildSafe Protection
Each year, close to 4,000 injuries associated with electrical outlets are treated in U.S. emergency rooms every year, says the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. About 1/3 of these occur when kids looking to explore insert metal objects like keys, tweezers, hairpins, or their wet little fingers into the outlets. Severe burns and death often ensues. There are over 100 children die every year in the United States after these accidental electrocution.

Our products help prevent these tragic accidents from happening. The patented design ensures electric power may only be conducted when a proper plug is 100% inserted into the outlet.

Furthermore, Wet Circuits products are manufactured with poison free materials, so you do not need to worry if your pet dog (or baby) accidentally licks the socket.

Overheat Protection
Many residential fires are caused by overheating of extension cords. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates that about 4,700 residential fires originate in extension cords each year, killing 50 persons and injuring some 280 others.

Overheating of extension cords can occur at the plug, at the socket, or over the entire length of the cord. Hot plugs and sockets are often caused by deteriorated connections to the cord wires.

Besides a fuse, Wet Circuits' patented designed product comes with a circuit breaker that discontinues any flow of electric power when our product reaches between 221°F~239°F (105°C~115°C), thus preventing fire caused by overloading.

Spark Prevention
Blue sparks are often generated upon plugging an appliance into the power socket. These sparks carbonize the contacting copper plates and may eventually lead to a possible fire if overheated.

Wet Circuits prevent blue sparks from even happening. Our special material prevents carbon from building up and overheating, thus keeping you and your home safe.

4x Lifespan
A normal power strip outlet can withstand 5,000 times of plug and unplug. Wet Circuits can do 4 times as much. That's 20,000 times!! What exactly does that number mean? If you unplug three times a day, the outlet can last for 18 years!

Each of our Wet Circuits product undergo stringent manufacturing protocols to ensure the upmost quality.

Your safety is our number 1 concern!

Voltage: 125V
Capacity: 1650W
Current: 15A
Gauge Number: 14
Cord Length: 6ft(1.8m)
1 Year Limited Warranty from manufacturer

Product Reviews
 
Post Your Review

You must be logged in to post a product review.