Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
Availability: Out Of Stock
Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
* Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
* Three different calibration options (KCl, 442TM, NaCl), each with its own non-linear conversion factor.
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
* Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
* Measurement Range: 0-9990 S; 0-8560 ppm (auto-ranging).
* Digital Calibration (push button)
* Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
* Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
* Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 S solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
* Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
* See how the COM-100 stacks up against the competition.
EC Range: 0 - 9990 S
TDS Range: 0-8560 ppm (mg/L)
Temperature Range: 0-80 C; 32-176 F
Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 S/ppm; 100-999: 1 S/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 S/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 C/F
Accuracy: +/- 2%
EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, set by the user.
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 90.7g (3.2 oz)