Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
Availability: In Stock
Rated for Aquariums up to 200 Gallons
Footprint: 8.3″ x 8.3″ | Body Diameter: 6″ | Height: 22″
Powered by: Aquatrance 2000s pinwheel pump
Modified cone transition
Powered by NEW Aquatrance pinwheel pump
Turbulence Reducing Bubble Plate
Easy to Remove Collection Cup
Precision Control Output Valve
NEW Classic 160 = Improved Compact Performance
As one of the Reef Octopus Classic Series skimmers, this compact skimmer will provide excellent filtration for aquariums up to 200 gallons where sump space may be limited. As with every Reef Octopus protein skimmer, the Classic 160 is constructed of high quality cast acrylic and features a gate valve for more precise control of water levels within the skimmer, a quick release neck for easy cup removal, cup drain, bubble diffuser, air shredding Aquatrance pinwheel pump and air silencer.
For aquariums 90-200gallons. Results may very on aquariums under 100gallons.
- Small Footprint Lots of filtration without sacrificing valuable sump space
- Bubble Diffusing Chamber and Hybrid Cone Body that naturally reduces and stabilizes the foam production; This means less turbulence in the neck area and more contact time for organics to rise and collect
- Oversized Air Silencer for quiet operation and airline mount
- Large Collection Cup with flow directional guide, drain and unit venting
- Precision Control with the easy to turn output flow valve
- Power The Aquatrace 2000s pinwheel pump offers super efficiency and the very best in performance.
- 200 Gallon – Light Filtration Demand | 160 Gallon – Medium Filtration Demand | 110 Gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
Body Size: 6″
Footprint: 8.3″ x 8.3″
Neck Size: 4″
Total Height: 22″
Output Size: 1.25”
Output Height: 8″
Note: Recommended Sump Water Depth: 8-9.5"
Powered by: Aquatrance 2000s Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 7200 lph / 25 SCFH*
Water Draw: 750 lph / 198 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
Warranty- 1 Year skimmer body, 2 year limited coverage on Aquatrance pump/1 year on rotor
Reef Octopus can not be responsible for consequential damages arising from installation or use of this product. Reef Octopus warrants the pump to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and conditions for the warranty period from the date of purchase. CoralVue liability under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or replacing at CoralVue’s discretion, without charge. CoralVue will not be liable for any cost of removal, installation, transportation, or any other charges which may arise in a warranty claim.
NOTE: This warranty is void if the product is damaged through abnormal operating conditions, accident, abuse, misuse, unauthorized alteration or repair. This warranty is valid only in North America and is non-transferable. Consumable spare parts are not applicable to the warranty.