Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
Availability: In Stock
Special ORDER - takes approx 3-4 weeks.
GEO Calcium Reactor 1218
- All cell cast acrylic construction
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- needle valve effluent control
- Pan World 55 pump, bolted to base plate
- pH probe port in lid
- pH probe adapter included
- Auto fill bubble counter
- 18 x 18 foot print, 24" overall height
- Holds 50 pounds of media, we recommend large grain schuran type
For reef aquariums over 1000 gallons
The world famous GEO calcium reactor!
GEO reactors are fabricated using only the finest cast acrylic materials and high quality fittings. Designed with the user in mind, we feel these are by far the easiest reactors on the market to install, operate and maintain. Bottom up flow of water captures free CO2 and draws it back into the pump. This means less gas in the reactor and less gas in the effluent. There is no need for a second single pass chamber with our design.
These reactors include all of the fittings and tube required for normal installation. The user will need to supply the media, CO2 equipment and feed pump.
Calcium Reactor Instructions