Shipping: Eligible for Free Shipping Program
Availability: In Stock
Note: This item dropships directly from the manufacturer. Does not include connection port, but can be added for a fee. “Connection Ports” are mainly used for connecting our lights to a Neptune controller, or connecting multiple lights together to program them using a single controller. Since all of our lights already have a built in controller which includes almost all the required functions for a reef tank, not too many users really need lights with “Connection Ports”.
• Integrated controller with 5 time stages, each with Intensity Control for the white, blue, and moon light.
• Elegantly designed aluminum fixture with a height of only 1‐1/2 inches
• Energy savings and long life, LED bulb life expectancy of 50,000 hours (or 5+ years)
• All hardware for ceiling hanging and tank mounting is included.
• Color Temperature: White 12000K Blue 460nm
• Available in 12” 18” 24” 36” & 48” sizes
• All fixtures covered by our one year warranty
800 Series Models:
The 800 Series is the new name for our ground-breaking A102AC, and is the ultimate LED aquarium lighting solution available on the market today - more powerful than 250w metal halides, and using only 50 watts of electricity (per foot). The 800 Series is ideal for meeting the needs of the most demanding and advanced hobbyists and is the most efficient and powerful light to grow SPS corals (see our PAR comparison chart). The unique design of the 800 Series' LED strips and "pucks" sets it apart from any other aquarium LED fixture on the market, and will really make your tank a "showstopper"! With LED bulb life expectancy of 50,000 hours (or 5+ years) and its attractive, durable design, the 800 Series is the ultimate LED aquarium lighting solution.
600 Series Models:
A natural progression from our very popular A104AC, the new 600 Series is the perfect blend of power and simplicity. Our new alternating "blue-white" outer LED strips gives the 600 Series a visually pleasing look, and even distribution of the blue and white LEDs. And no worries about intensity - the light output from the 600 Series has been proven to beautifully maintain and grow SPS corals. Like the A104AC, heat dissipation is handled passively through the heat-sink, allowing the 600 Series to operate without cooling fans, ensuring maintenance-free, silent operation.
The 600 Series features the same integrated programmable controller found on our other models, allowing Intensity Control for the white, blue, and moon light and 5 individual time stages, each with programmable intensity control.
• Case: Aluminum housing.
• Voltage: 110V AC
• Adjustable width tank mounts and Pendant mounts are included
• Energy saving & environmentally responsible
• Heat dissipation is handled passively through the heat-sink
• Heat is radiated away from the tank reducing or eliminating the need for chillers
• LED bulb life expectancy up to 50,000 hours (5+ years)
• No UV or IR damage to light sensitive items
• PC / VHO / T5 / MH replacement
• Producing more power than a 250W MH
|Model||Dimensions||# 12000K White LEDs||# 460nm Blue LEDs||
|PAR Value Comparison Chart*|
|Depth||800||600||250w MH / 4 T5|
|*Chart results from Acan Lighting|