(Our Local Time: 0:38:28 am )
Vertex Small booster pump with Transformer Up to 100 GPD unit
Maintaining a stable pressure is one of the most important cariables to ensure optimal performance of your water filter. Vertex HP Series booster pumps are made using high grade components to ensure maximum durability and total performance optimization.
HP Series pump are ideal for use on water sources with pressure below 40 psi; such as private wells and high rise apartments.
Plug and play:
Vertex HP Series booster pumps are supplied with all the necessary push to connect fittings and transformer. It will only take minutes to increase your system's performance and reduce your waste water production.
Utilizing advanced diaphragm technology and high quality vertex HP Series booster pumps run quietly while last longer. The shock absorbing mounts reduce the vibration and noise as well as minimizing the chance of micro-leaks from constant overexposure of fittings to vibration.
Robust construction and design
Sealed pump structure design protects pump from moisture and increase motor life while enables the user to mount the pump in and position. Vertex HP Series pumps are capable of boosting pressure to well over 80 PSI to ensure optimal use of your RO filter.
Sealed pump head
Rubber pump mounts
Suitable for units up to 100GPD
1.35 liter per minute
.75 amp, 24vdc
Pressure setting 110PSI
Push to connect fittings.
Footprint: 8.5" L x 4.5"W
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395