(Our Local Time: 1:57:55 pm )
Tropic Marin Pro Coral Cure 200ml
Tropic Marin PRO-CORAL CURE
In many aquariums, parasites and microbial diseases can appear on new corals especially Acropora corals that are weakened and stressed by transport. Due to the lack of natural enemies, these parasites and diseases propagate and spread quickly in the aquarium. Since they are almost invisible to the naked eye the parasites are only perceived when damage is already substantial.
Therefore it is recommended to preventively treat all newly purchased Acropora corals with PRO-CORAL CURE and to apply PRO-CORAL CURE to all corals which have been attacked by flatworms. Treatment is done by a bath of 10-15 minutes.
Besides flatworms PRO-CORAL CURE is also effective against parasitic sea spiders (Pantopoda) and microbial diseases.
Tropic Marin PRO-CORAL CURE is a highly effective iodine preparation against parasitic flatworms that can be found on corals, especially Acropora.
Key features of PRO-CORAL CURE:
- Effective iodine preparation against parasitic flatworms that can be found on corals, especially Acropora.
- Easy use and application
- Bottle includes a dosing pump.
- pH of the bath is adapted to saltwater conditions.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395