(Our Local Time: 8:46:29 pm )
Tropic Marin Pro-Coral Reef SNOW 100ml
Tropic Marin PRO-CORAL REEF SNOW
A Natural Source of Nutrients for Corals and Other Filter Feeding Animals
Recently marine scientists have become increasingly aware of reef snow’s central function as a vital source of nutrients on natural coral reefs. Dissolving Tropic Marin® PRO-CORAL REEF SNOW in RO/DI water forms a thick solution that can be combined with nutrient supplements and foods such as Tropic Marin® LIPOVIT and PRO-CORAL ZOOTON and PHYTON to mimic this natural nutrient source.
When added to the reef aquarium, PRO-CORAL REEF SNOW together with the food and supplements form highly nutritious flakes similar to those of natural reef snow. By varying the concentration of the PRO-CORAL REEF SNOW solutions, the size of the flakes can be adjusted to the specific filter feeding animals maintained in the aquarium. The portion of PRO-CORAL REEF SNOW and the nutrients it contains which falls to the aquarium floor is only slowly decomposed by bacteria, thus further providing additional enriching nutrients.
In this way PRO-CORAL REEF SNOW also helps in reef aquaria as a food source for a wide variety of bottom dwellers. It is also a delicacy for worms, crustaceans, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, right up to gudgeons and other detritus feeding fish. The stirred up particles can be utilized again by the filter feeding animals as a valuable food source.
Tip: Many fish happily devour larger flakes of PRO-CORAL REEF SNOW. As a prebiotic food, it promotes the natural intestinal flora and thus also helps prevent the spread of unwanted bacteria
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395