(Our Local Time: 3:58:34 am )
Tunze Master RO Station 8550
100 to 200 litres/day (26 to 52.8 USgal.) at 3 to 6 bar (43 to 87 PSI) and 15 deg. to 25 deg. Celsius (59 deg. to 77 deg. F).
TUNZE« RO Station 8550 is a high-quality reverse osmosis unit used to produce pure water. In aquarism it is especially suitable for marine and fresh-water aquariums. RO Station 8550 consists of a 20 Ám sediment filter, a 5 Ám sediment filter, a 1 Ám carbon sediment filter, and a TFC membrane (polysulfone compound). The average retention rate is 98 per cent, whereby the share of pure water amounts to 20 - 25 per cent of the processed water.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395