(Our Local Time: 2:43:04 am )
Tunze Conductivity meter
The unit is used for precise determination of the conductivity value in fresh, brackish and salt water. In salt water this conductivity meter displays the salt content through conductivity several times more accurate and simpler than a laboratory aerometer. This unit combines a robust hard carbon electrode and a temperature probe in a single-stick measuring electrode. The measurement is temperature compensated automatically. The measuring unit runs efficiently on a 9 Volt battery provided with an auto power off function. Continuous operation is possible without any problems when connected up to a separate power-supply unit. The measuring instrument comes with two types of wall holding device. The probe has a universal profiled holder and thus solves almost all installation problems.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395