(Our Local Time: 8:30:23 pm )
TUNZE« Aquawind is an especially low-noise aquarium ventilator provided with a 5 V low-voltage power supply unit. Moreover, it comes with an attachment means, which can be used for every aquarium edge up to 25 mm (.98 in.). It produces a laminar air movement over the surface of the water, accelerating the evaporation process and thus achieving a cooling of the water. In standard aquariums, the cooling may amount to 1¦ to 2¦ Celsius (1.8¦ to 3.6¦ F) on 500 litres (132 USgal.).
Adjustable to two performances, with power supply unit and universal holder.
Dimensions: L 270 x W 100 x H 30 mm (L 10.6 x W 3.9 x H 1.13 in.).
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395