(Our Local Time: 3:13:51 am )
Turbelle nanostream 6055
Nanostream Design is much more than only styling of existing products: It is the expression of an idea and a concept; it opens one's eyes. Turbelle nanostream combines aesthetics and function. This innovative circulation pump sets new records: At a diameter of only 70 mm it enables a water flow of 4,500 l/h (1,189 USgal./h) at an energy consumption of only 8 W. The pump includes a very large strainer for the intake which prevents premature soiling. The spherical shape permits an ingenious 3D setting of the direction of flow. As a standard feature, Turbelle nanostream is supplied with a magnetic holder, which enables uncomplicated attachment at any position on the aquarium pane. The speed of the Turbeller nanostream 6055 can be controlled by a Singlecontroller or a Multicontroller; in addition, they have been provided with a fish care function in case of motor standstill. 6025 & 6045 are not controllable.
Turbeller nanostream 6055
For aquariums from 40 to 500
litres (26 to 132 USgal.)
Flow rate: 1,000 to 5,500 l/h
(264 to 1,453 USgal./h)
Energy consumption: 4 - 18 W
Voltage / frequency: 110V/60Hz
Cable length: 5 m (196.8 in.)
Dimensions: diam. 70 mm (2.7 in.),
output: diam. 40/15 mm (1.5 / .59 in.)
Recent Blog Posts
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395