(Our Local Time: 4:44:20 pm )
SpectraSelect TFC 60gpd Membrane
No other membrane can match the SpectraSelect™ for long life and the ability to remove silica phosphates, nitrates, and heavy metals. SpectraPure® SpectraSelect™ membranes are individually tested and hand picked for consistent ultra-high rejection that has the highest known rejection rate of all reverse osmosis membranes available. They are also treated with a proprietary process to enhance the rejection & production rates. SpectraSelect™ Membranes are standard equipment in our UHE RO/DI Systems. The SpectraSelect™ Ultra-High Rejection Membrane is also available as a replacement option for most Reverse Osmosis Systems. All 25 to 90 GPD membranes will fit in our standard membrane housing.
•Guaranteed minimum 98% rejection or better.
•Membranes produce rated GPD ± 10% at 60 psi. (Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 250 ppm, 77°F (25°C), 15% recovery and the specified applied pressure).
•Membranes must be matched with flow restrictors. Always change the flow restrictor when changing membrane size on your system.
•Comes with 1 year, pro-rated, warranty.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395