(Our Local Time: 7:11:05 am )
Spectrapure ULTRA-HIGH EFFICIENCY 5 Stage 100gpd RO/DI SYSTEM
Spectrapure's NEW UHE MaxCap" (Ultra-High Efficiency 5-Stage) system has been designed to conserve one of our most precious resources... water. Spectrapure has miniaturized the technology used in their commercial PSP systems to achieve an incredible 1/1 (or better) ratio in a Micro-Processor controlled system small enough to fit under your sink! The new UHE MaxCap" also uses our field proven MaxCap" technology to produce Ultra-Pure DI water at half the cost of other systems.
MICROPROCESSOR UHE CONTROL MODULE:
- Ultra-High Efficiency Module - Low Waste system (1:1 or better).
- Integral Boost Pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem areas.
- Automatic Periodic Pure Water Membrane Flush!
- Membranes last longer! No more TDS Creep!
HIGHEST EFFICIENCY PRE-FILTRATION AVAILABLE:
- Spectra's best 0.2 Micron (Absolute) Zeta-Zorb Sediment Filter. 5X more dirt holding capacity than a 0.5 Micron Filter!
- Spectra's best 0.5 Micron high capacity Chloramine removal Carbon Block Filter. (20,000 Gallon Chlorine Removal!)
- Pre-Filters last 2x-3x longer in the UHE system as less waste=less water thru pre filters=longer life=more money saved!
BEST OF THE BEST RO MEMBRANE:
- Highest quality DOW Filmtech Membrane
- 100 Gallons Per Day (or more!) with High Rejection, long life!
ULTRA CAPACITY DUAL STAGE DI:
- MaxCap" DI has 3.5 times more capacity than a typical mixed bed DI cartridge. Cuts DI water production costs in half!
- SpectraPure's Silica-Buster" DI maximizes silica & phosphate removal.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED WITH SYSTEM:
- (2) In-Line Dual TDS meters: Accurately monitor filter changes. No more guessing when to change DI.
- Liquid Filled Pressure Gauge: Monitors Pre-Filter changes.
- Filter Wrench: Helps remove Housing Canisters.
- Dual Electric Float Switches: Automates system to fill an atmospheric storage tank of any size.
This 100 GPD RO/DI System combines spectrapure's innovative UHE" 1/1 Technology with their MaxCap" Technology to create a water processing system that produces Ultra-Pure water while reducing water consumption and waste by four to ten times over other systems. Produce 100 gallons per day without compromising membrane life or system reliability!
All systems now come standard with our best 0.5 (half) micron sediment and carbon pre filters! While our competitors use inferior 1 micron, or 5 micron filters, we have chosen to put a high quality pre filter on every system we sell for the Aquatic market. These are our longest life, highest capacity pre filters (although we do offer the ZetaZorb ultra high capacity sediment which is a 0.2 micron filter for unusually difficult fine sediment challenged areas).
All of Spectrapure systems also use Spectrapure RO membranes which are treated with a proprietary solution to enhance rejection and production. Competitor systems use membranes that are often as low as 96% rejection, which compromised DI life as every 2% improvement in rejection extends the life of your DI by double.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395