(Our Local Time: 5:25:28 pm )
CSPDI 90 GPD 4 Stage RO/DI System with Manual Membrane Flush
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra-pure water at an economical price
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity (“HC”) DI Cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. Our best carbon block chloramine-eater. All the carbon block you ever need, period.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15” x 7” x 16
- 3-year warranty
SpectraPure® 90gpd CSP RODI w/ Manual Membrane Flush is our newly upgraded wall-mount 4-Stage RODI system. This system incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter, plus a 33% greater capacity SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity 10” DI cartridge. Manual membrane flush valve, ASO valve and float valve are included. The dual-probe TDS Meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water. You can be always be assured of “000 TDS” water. Ultra-high purity water at an economical price, CSP™ RODI purification systems maximize pure water production through application of laboratory grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges.
SpectraPure® CSP-DI Systems incorporate a high-silicate removal TFC membrane and 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Filter and Carbon Block Filter. CSP™ Systems are available from 25 gpd (95 LPD ) to 180 gpd (680 LPD) production rate. The pressure gauge allows for better visibility of system performance and indication of plugged pre-filters, plus a 33% larger capacity SilicaBuster™ 10" DI cartridge. This water purification system maximizes pure water production through the application of laboratory-grade deionization resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges. Also included is a filter wrench and a 3/4" garden hose adapter.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395