(Our Local Time: 7:53:37 am )
Sicce Wave Surfer
SICCE Wave Surfer
The new Electronic Control Wave Surfer is designed to simulate real marine currents. It is easy to program with the perfect balance of features for trouble free operation without complicated computers or power controllers. When used with aquarium pumps, the Wave Surfer permits the creation of multiple currents from different directions inside the tank. Its controls make it simple to regulate the timing of the pumps connected to it.
Customization is possible by setting switching intervals, FEEDING MODE and NIGHT MODE depending on needs of the ecosystem being created. How long pumps stay turned off during the feeding of aquarium inhabitants and how much water movement is reduced during night cycles are controlled by these settings.
The Wave Surfer is the perfect compliment to SicceVoyager and Syncrapumps, but it can be used with any recirculation and stream pump up to 100 watts total for each of the two outlets.
Dual outlet pump controller Max 100 watts per outlet
safe - with waterproof cable connection
easy to program and precise
universal - suitable for applications with Voyager, Syncra or fast timer safe pumps up to 100W
Automatic night mode - 8hr program to simulate slower water motion typical of night currents
Feeding mode - temporary suspension of 4 minutes of the wave program to feed fish
Alternate or synchronous flow mode
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395