(Our Local Time: 12:13:23 am )
Seachem Reef Dip 250 mL / 8.5 fl. oz.
Reef Dip" contains elemental iodine complexed to a protective slime coat for safely and gently disinfecting corals. It is effective against bacteria, fungus, and protozoans. It may be used prophylactically (without evidence of disease) or to remedy diseased specimens. It is safe to use with both stony and soft corals. It is also safe for anemones and polyps.
Why It's Different
Reef Dip" provides a protective slime coat complex that covers the coral, holding the iodine in contact with the infected site for extended periods of time. In addition, the slime coat prevents infection from re-rentering the site.
Use only in a dip container and not in the aquarium. Remove 4 L (1 gallon) of water from the source aquarium to a container suitable for dipping. Add 5 mL (1 capful) of Reef Dip" and mix. Place coral specimen in dip for 5—10 minutes, depending on severity of problem. In very severe cases, a double dose may be used. With clear and accessible lesions, dip concentrate may be painted on lesions directly before placing in dip. Observe animals during treatment for evidence of adverse reactions such as excessive sliming. Prepared dip solution may be used for up to a day, but should then be discarded.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395