(Our Local Time: 9:33:00 pm )
Seachem Pearl Beach Substrate 22 lbs
Pearl Beach" is an all natural aragonite substrate for all types of marine, reef and tropical aquaria. Its chemical composition will assist in stabilizing calcium and alkalinity while preventing large pH declines. Similar in appearance to Meridian", it's grain size is considerably more varied. Unlike competing ˘wet" gravels, Pearl Beach" is sold dry: this bag contains 35% more gravel than a bag of wet gravel of equal weight. These products imply that they contain living, microscopic animals when in fact they only contain common bacteria. Dry or wet, there are bacteria on every substrate available. If one is concerned with shortening the tank cycle time for a new system, then the use of a product designed for that particular purpose would be more appropriate (such as Seachem's Stability").
Simply rinse before use to remove any residual dust. To determine the number of bags required for your aquarium, please note that each bag (10 kg, 22 lbs) occupies a volume of 8,600 cm3 (525 cu. in.). To determine your desired volume multiply tank width by length by desired depth.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395