(Our Local Time: 12:06:46 am )
Seachem Meridian Substrate 19.8 lbs
Meridian"is an all natural oolitic (spherical or egg shaped) aragonite substrate for all reef and marine aquaria. Meridian" is the premium aragonite substrate for the reef aquaria. It's grain size (a fairly uniform .25 - .50 mm) is ideally suited to reef inhabitants and it's chemical composition will assist in stabilizing calcium and alkalinity while preventing large pH declines. Unlike competing "wet" products marketed under the guise of being "live", Meridian" is sold dry, thus you pay only for gravel and not for unneeded water. These products imply that they contain living, microscopic animals when in fact they only contain common bacteria. Dry or wet, there are bacteria on every substrate available. If one is concerned with shortening the tank cycle time for a new system, then the use of a product designed for that particular purpose would be more appropriate (such as Seachem's Stability").
Simply rinse before use to remove any residual dust. To determine the number of bags required for your aquarium, please note that each bag (9 kg, 20 lbs) occupies a volume of 5,300 cm3 (320 cu. in.). To determine your desired volume multiply tank width by length by desired depth.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395