(Our Local Time: 3:57:04 am )
Seachem Garlic Guard 100 mL / 3.4 fl. oz.
GarlicGuard" is an appetite/flavor enhancer for freshwater and saltwater fish. GarlicGuard" will help renew the interest of poor or finicky eaters. GarlicGuard" contains naturally derived garlic oil. GarlicGuard" also contains Vitamin C. For use in both freshwater and marine. GarlicGuard" is reef safe.
Why It's Different
Seachem sells the same garlic extract (with the added value of Vitamin C addition) in an 8 oz bottle for less than half the price of other manufacturers' 1 oz. bottle! Garlic is safe for all fish and there is no danger of overdose.
Shake well before use. Soak food in GarlicGuard" before feeding. For enhanced effectiveness against Ich and other parasites use Seachem's Focus" and Metronidazole" as follows: Add 1 measure of Metronidazole" to 1 measure of Focus" per tablespoon of frozen food. Completely soak this food mix in GarlicGuard", refrigerate, and feed once or twice daily for 1—2 weeks.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395