(Our Local Time: 10:34:10 am )
Seachem HyperSorb 2 L / 67.6 fl. oz.
HyperSorb" is a synthetic adsorbent that outperforms all other blended synthetic media and carbons. It has exceptional organic removal capacity: it removes organic waste, toxic vapors and other pollutants. In freshwater it will help stabilize the ionic balance and will help control ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate. It is easily regenerated with household bleach. For use in both freshwater and marine.
Use in a filter bag. Each 250 mL treats up to 300 L (75 gallons*). Rinse before use. Exhaustion is indicated by a pronounced discoloration of the beads from yellow to deep brown.
Regeneration: Soak in a 1:1 bleach:water solution for 24 hours in a non-metalic container in a well ventilated area and away from children. Rinse well, then soak for 8 hours with a solution containing 2 tablespoons of ChlorGuard", Prime", or equivalent dechlorinator per cup of water. Rinse well. For freshwater use, soak for 4 hours with a solution containing 1 tablespoon of buffer per cup of water (Discus Buffer", Neutral Regulator", or Acid Buffer"). Original color and full activity should now be restored and HyperSorb" is ready for reuse. Caution: some slime coat products may permanently foul HyperSorb" and render regeneration difficult. Do not reuse if odor of chlorine is detectable. In case of doubt, soak beads in small quantity of water and test for residual chlorine with a chlorine test kit.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395