(Our Local Time: 8:57:07 am )
Seachem Nourish 50 mL / 1.7 fl. oz.
Nourish"is a comprehensive vitamin, amino acid, and trace element supplement developed to address nutritional requirements commonly associated with long term closed system housing of freshwater ornamental fish. Nourish" contains potassium iodide in a heavy base of spirulina and chlorella. The nutrient iodine is essential for the biosynthesis of the thyroid hormones thyroxine and triiodothyronine. * Both spirulina and chlorella contain a rich assortment of amino acids and vitamins. Nourish" can be used on marine ornamental fish; however, it is specifically designed for freshwater fish.
Sizes: 250 mL, 500 mL, 2 L, 4 L, 20 L
Why It's Different
Nourish's" formulation is based on the most scientifically current information on fish nutrient requirements (National Academy of Science) while addressing specific requirements of freshwater fish. Nourish" contains potassium iodide in a heavy base of spirulina and chlorella (see above for the unique benfits of spirulina and chlorella).
Shake well before using. For best results, soak one capful of fish food in one capful of Nourish.
Crude Protein (minimum)- 1.7%
Crude Fat (minimum)- 0.2%
Crude Fiber (maximum) -0.2%
Moisture (maxiumum)- 94.2%
Ash (maximum)- 2.0%
Iodide (minimum)- 0.008 mg/g
Ingredients: Water, spirulina (Spirulina platensis), chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa), phosphoric acid, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, ascorbic acid, ferrous sulfate heptahydrate, zinc sulfate heptahydrate, copper sulfate pentahydrate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395