(Our Local Time: 12:35:04 am )
Salifert Ammonia Test 50 tests
Ammonia and ammonium are substances which should be converted rapidly into nitrite followed by nitrate and nitrogen gas. If this does not happen then the aquarium is not fully cycled or biological processes are not proceeding as they should.
The Salifert Ammonia test is very straightforward and measures the sum of toxic ammonia and ammonium in just a few minutes.
The kit can perform approx. 50 measurements and can detect 0.5 ppm of total ammonia easily.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395