(Our Local Time: 11:43:12 pm )
Salifert Silicate Test 60 tests
Silicate occurs especially in tap water or in purified water when the RO or DI unit is not functioning properly. Silicate not only results in diatom bloom but might also block some essential trace elements such as vanadium and molybdenum.
Salifert offers a very sensitive and accurate silicate test kit. Silicate content can be decreased by using the granular Phosphate-Killer or the liquid Phosphate-Eliminator. Although both are designed for phosphate removal they have also a very high affinity for silicate.
Approx. 60 tests per kit. The range is 0.03 - 30 ppm as SiO2.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395