(Our Local Time: 5:46:55 am )
Tropic Marin PRO Reef 200gal Bucket Salt
The unique beauty and variety of a coral reef fascinates more and more hobbyists. The growing popularity and success of the marine hobby is closely connected to the brand Tropic Marin. For nearly 40 years now, Tropic Marin has provided a true-to-life sea salt of the highest purity. New breakthroughs achieved by marine scientists and by advanced hobbyists, in combination with our own research have resulted in a continuous improvement of the Tropic Marin sea salt. Modern technical equipment and new biochemical methods have helped to ease the successful keeping of reef aquaria at home.
The use of kalk reactors and additives strongly affects the water chemistry, which requires an adjustment of the sea salt. Only in considering the combination of all influences, can optimum conditions be created that are both natural and stable.
This new sea salt, Tropic Marin PRO-REEF is adjusted to the specific requirements of modern reef tanks: optimized calcium and magnesium concentrations promote coral growth and ease the care of even very sensitive hard corals. With Tropic Marin PRO-REEF, the buffering system and pH-level have been especially adapted to stabilize the natural water conditions and to accommodate the use of calcium supplements or calcium reactors. PRO-REEF was tested successfully in our in-house research facility and also in the aquaria of advanced reef hobbyists. It forms the ideal biosphere for delicate invertebrates, especially hard corals.
PRO-REEF is produced under the same principles of highest quality as the proven Tropic Marin sea salt:
• Manufactured from pure, pharmaceutical grade salts, free from nitrates, phosphates and other unwanted chemicals.
• Contains all major and all 70 trace elements in the exact proportions found in tropical sea water.
• Production under scientific supervision in the most modern facilities designed for the preparation of high-purity pharmaceuticals.
• Perfect solubility and highest homogeneity of the mixture.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395