(Our Local Time: 4:58:59 pm )
Seachem Reef Salt Box - Makes 200g of Salt Water
Reef Salt is a checally sound blend of salts designed to replicate natural reef waters. It is specifically formulated for the reef environment and will provide ideal seawater concentrations of mangesium, calcium, and strontium with proper alkalinity and pH for closed reef aquariums systems. It contains all essential major, minor, and trace components found in natural reef water. Reef Salt dissolves quickly and completely and is ready to use in only a few minutes. Reef Salt will support and promote enhanced calcium and alkalinity stability for those wishing to maintain calcium above natureal sea water (NSW) levels (400mg/L) as well as providing NSW levels of bromind (65mg/L).
-Improved dry formula
-Buffers to 8.4
-Superior calcium and alkalinity stability
-Dissovles clear on contact
-Maintains elevated levels of calcium, magnesium, and strontium for advanced coral propagation.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395