(Our Local Time: 1:57:01 am )
Premium Aquatics Salinity Refractometer
Premium Aquatics RHS-10ATC Salinity Refractometer
Used for Reef Tank Aquariums, Marine Habitats, Aquaculture and Environmental Experts!
* Ranges: 0-100 ppt of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity
* Accuracy: +/- 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
* Divisions: 1 ppt / 0.001 Specific Gravity
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
* Sturdy design made of durable Aluminum, not "carbon" plastic, 3-Year Warranty
* Included are: A Gray plastic hard case, a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism (never dip the refractometer into the test fluid!), a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, cotton wiping cloth and a Users Guide.
NEW Premium Aquatics RHS-10ATC dual scale portable Salinity Refractometer in a Gray hard case. The RHS series of portable refractometers is designed to measure the salinity of sea water and saline solutions of similar concentration. One scale checks the Salinity levels with the range of 0-100 ppt (with 1 ppt scale divisions) and the other scale gauges Specific Gravity with a range of 1.000 to 1.070 (+/- 0.001 accuracy). Both enable the direct determination of salinity in water that contains dissolved salt and little or no other dissolved solids.
Hydrometers are nice, but they can be inaccurate, especially over time. The RHS-10ATC is designed to be very accurate to protect your investments!
The unit comes with the "ATC" suffix which is equipped with "Automatic Temperature Compensation" for accurate measurements without recalibration after shifts in ambient working temperature (field use). The ambient temp range for ATC is 50-86'F (10-30'C). If the temp is outside the range (warmer for example), the readings will become gradually inaccurate the further the temp is away from the 50-86'F range.
Easy to calibrate:
Alternative Calibration using optional Salinity Fluid!
How to calibrate with Salinity Fluid: Take a couple drops and read your unit. You should read 1.0259 salinity or 35ppt. Adjust your unit to match one of these two numbers. Once you adjusted the refractometer is now fine tuned for saltwater salinity/ppt. If you read ro/di after calibration you will have a negative reading and that is completely normal, as the unit is fine tuned now for a saltwater tank.
|SALINITY MONITOR CAL FLUID 53.0MS||$8.49|
|Seawater Salinity Calibration Fluid (35ppt, 53.1mS/cm@77F/25C)||$3.99|
|Replacement Plastic Pipette (3ml) - 2 pack - for refractometer||$0.29|
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395